Chaos of Wedding Planning
So it has been a little over a week now that we have been engaged and it has been crazy! From deciding on a beach house to who will be invited to registry! BUT even though it has been crazy, it has been very exciting! So far we have decided on Aqua and Platinum for our wedding colors and gotten registered with Bed, Bath, and Beyond. We have also decided on a beach home in Fort Morgan. Finding the beach home has been the most difficult. At first we were just looking around to see what our options were and then once we would find something we liked, it would end up not working out. So then we finally found a place in Gulf Shores, but then found out the HORRIFYING news that there was going to be a music festival in town that weekend.....SOOOO we ended up deciding to move farther out to Fort Morgan to be away from all the traffic and commotion. Then we found this immaculate home that is going to be so perfect!
I have met with bridesmaids and decided on a bachelorette party! Looks like New Orleans will have their hands full when that comes around in May! After meeting with the girls last night and discussing the bachelorette party and bridesmaids dresses, it finally hit me! I AM GETTING MARRIED! I am just so lucky!
I have also decided on a catered shrimp boil for the rehearsal dinner and a BBQ reception menu provided by Blake's parents and my dad and Judy. The one struggle that I have probably had so far is realizing that this is about Blake and I, not everyone else. I keep trying to do what I think will make everyone else happy and what everyone else would want when really I need to do what I want! Blake and I are going to have a WONDERFUL wedding and it is going to be the best day of my life and the best day of his life. We are in this for the long run and I couldn't be more thrilled than to do life with him! ❤
I have met with bridesmaids and decided on a bachelorette party! Looks like New Orleans will have their hands full when that comes around in May! After meeting with the girls last night and discussing the bachelorette party and bridesmaids dresses, it finally hit me! I AM GETTING MARRIED! I am just so lucky!
I have also decided on a catered shrimp boil for the rehearsal dinner and a BBQ reception menu provided by Blake's parents and my dad and Judy. The one struggle that I have probably had so far is realizing that this is about Blake and I, not everyone else. I keep trying to do what I think will make everyone else happy and what everyone else would want when really I need to do what I want! Blake and I are going to have a WONDERFUL wedding and it is going to be the best day of my life and the best day of his life. We are in this for the long run and I couldn't be more thrilled than to do life with him! ❤
Comments
Post a Comment