Unstressful Planning
When you think about wedding planning you probably think about stress. But I will have to say, I haven't really been stressed at all so far. This engagement so far has been wonderful to me. I have been doing a little dieting..so far I have lost 9 pounds and it is great to see the numbers on the scale drop.
Blake and I were talking the other night about our future together and where we would like to live and what kind of house we would like to be in. All of that talk just brings a sense of calmness down upon me because I know that whatever life throws at me, it will be fine because I have him. Who knew that being in love with someone who cares so much about you, listens to you, helps you, and accepts you for all of your twisted faults even though you are furthest thing from perfect would make such an impact on you. When I started this dieting thing Blake said,"babe, you look great the way you are. I think you're hot!" It made me think...if he is not worried about it..then why am I? Blake is so selfless and he looks at the inside, not the outside. These kind of men are hard to find...so the fact that I get to marry a man like this makes me the richest and luckiest woman in the world.
Comments
Post a Comment